[EXIM] Virtual domains and partial matches

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Lars Kellogg-Stedman
A: exim-users
Asunto: [EXIM] Virtual domains and partial matches
In my exim configuration file, I've defined local_domains like this:

LOCAL=partial-lsearch;/usr/exim/localdomains
local_domains=LOCAL

And /usr/exim/localdomains looks like this:

*.virtdomain.org

My machine is acting as the MX host for virtdomain.org; the above
configuration file allows it to receive mail addressed to either
'user@???' or 'user@???'.

That works great.

However, I want to have a per-domain alias file,
/usr/exim/virtual/virtdomain/aliases. For addresses of the form
'user@???', this works just dandy:

  virtual_domains:
    driver=aliasfile
    domains=LOCAL
    file=/usr/exim/virtual/${domain}/aliases
    search_type=lsearch

However, if the address is something like 'user@???' this
fails because /usr/exim/virtual/host.virtdomain.org/ does not exist. In
this situation, I'd like the director to fall back to
'/usr/exim/virtual/virtdomain.com/' instead.

What's the cleanest way of handling this?

Thanks for your help,

-- Lars

--
Lars Kellogg-Stedman * lars@??? * (617)353-5228
Department of Computer Science, Boston University