Re: [EXIM] stats for use with mrtg?

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Nigel Metheringham
A: mick
Cc: Exim-Users@Exim. Org
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] stats for use with mrtg?

mick@??? said:
} About a year ago Nigel mentioned that he was considering adding some
} snmp type stats to exim.

Not guilty m'lord. I may have said that I was aiming to SNMP graph exim,
but I would never actually add that functionality to exim itself.

} I'm looking for something Q&D that I can grab to graph with mrtg.
} Slogging through the logs every 5 minutes seems a bit brutal, so I was
} wondering if there was some interesting stats stored somewhere that I
} could grab?

I refer the honourable gentleman to the answer I gave earlier - see
Subject: Re: [EXIM] Monitoring EXIM throughput stats, Date: Wed, 25 Nov
1998 10:03:49 +0000, Message-id: <E0zibnZ-0003AX-00@???
et.net>.

    Nigel.
    [in a parlimentary mood]
--
[ Nigel.Metheringham@???   -  Systems Software Engineer ]
[ Tel : +44 113 207 6112                   Fax : +44 113 234 6065 ]