Re: [EXIM] check_spool_space not working?

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Rufus evison
To: exim-users
題目: Re: [EXIM] check_spool_space not working?

>That could be done, but does it gain you very much? If Exim tries to
>deliver into that partition and it is full, it will just hold the
>message on the spool. What you would gain here is just being able to
>stop it a bit before it got full. Is this a big benefit?

Depends for what else that partition is used. I have seen a full partition
stop people from being able to collect their mail, and so from making more
space on that partition. If you could arrange a bit of space for that kind
of thing it could make a big difference. As they collect their mail more can
be delivered...

Alternatively a mail could be sent to the exim administrator saying that the
partition is getting full and s/he could come and do something about it
before things seize up...

Rufus