Re: [EXIM] check_spool_space not working?

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Karsten Thygesen
A: Philip Hazel
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] check_spool_space not working?
>>>>> "Philip" == Philip Hazel <ph10@???> writes:

Philip> That could be done, but does it gain you very much? If Exim
Philip> tries to deliver into that partition and it is full, it will
Philip> just hold the message on the spool. What you would gain here
Philip> is just being able to stop it a bit before it got full. Is
Philip> this a big benefit?

That depends...I use UW-imapd for some users, and it needs some free
space to be able to rewrite mailboxes. I also use cyrus imap server,
which does not handle a full disk very well (hard IO error which
bounces the mail).

So in some cases, it makes sense, but I got your point of view...

Karsten