Re: [EXIM] Need configure file to stop relay, quickly.

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Keith McCallion
A: Don Wilkerson
Cc: exim-users@exim.org
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] Need configure file to stop relay, quickly.
On Fri, 27 Nov 1998, Don Wilkerson wrote:

> Does anyone have a sample config that I can use to turn off relaying on my
> host. I have one domain and users who connect to our network via dialup
> and use pop mail services. All I want to do is let our users who come
> into our network from their ppp accts to send/receive mail or let our
> interactive users, using pine, do the same.

Put this in your 'configure' file:

    NETWORKS = /path/to/a/file
    sender_net_accept_relay = NETWORKS

The file you named for NETWORKS should look like:

    127.0.0.0/255.255.255.0
    10.0.0.0/255.0.0.0

Then just restart Exim and you should be ready to go (restart by HUPing
the main process ID.)

Keith
Keith Michael McCallion                         Network Operations Manager
Trippin @ irc.hick.com                           Internet Specialties West
keith@???                                 31194 La Baya Dr, Ste 100
(818) 735 3000 Ext. 107                     Westlake Village, Calif. 91362