[EXIM] Filtering out duplicate messages

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Steve Lamb
A: Exim-users
Asunto: [EXIM] Filtering out duplicate messages
From the Debian mailing list... Wondering, as this person is, if it is
possible..

--- SNIP ---

Exim's filters are easy to read, but they don't seem to be as powerful
as procmail. I'd love to be wrong about that statement so I could switch
everything to exim. How do you remove messages with duplicate message
id's in exim?

from .procmail:

# remove duplicate messages, ie. to me and mailing list
:0 Wh: msgid.lock
| formail -D 32768 $MAILDIR/cache.msgid

You may not think dropping these messages is a good idea, but when a
mailing list gets hosed and spews several copies of every message I like
it.

--- SNIP ---