Re: [EXIM] Where is the mqueue directory

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Georg v.Zezschwitz
To: Don Wilkerson
CC: exim-users@exim.org
題目: Re: [EXIM] Where is the mqueue directory
Hello,

On Fri, Nov 27, 1998 at 11:57:48AM -0700, Don Wilkerson wrote:
> I'm in the progress of moving from an older sendmail to exim and was
> wondering what is the corresponding message queue for exim? I currently
> have /var/spool/mqueue where all my queued messages are.

You can define a spool directory in Local/Makefile as well as
in the config file.

The input directory is something similar to mqueue, and it
will be created under the spool directory.

> For testing I ran exim -bp and I get a couple of messages coming from
> somewhere. Doing sendmail -bp gives a list that corresponds with the
> /var/spool/mqueue.

Yes.

Greetings,

Georg