Re: [EXIM] Procmail problems

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Russ Paton
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] Procmail problems
> Russ Paton <russ@???> probably said:
> > procmail_pipe:
> > driver = pipe
> > delivery_date_add = true
> > envelope_to_add = true
> > return_path_add = true
> > command = "/usr/local/bin/procmail"
> > from_hack
> > user = ${local_part}
> >
> > procmail:
> > driver = localuser
> > require_files = ${local_part}:${home}/.procmailrc:+/usr/local/bin/procmail
> > transport = procmail_pipe
> >
> > And with these in place, incoming mail certainly does go through the
> > procmail director, however messages coming into my ~/Mail directory are
>
> Those look fine, and quite familiar :)
>
> > not filtering into their correct folders, infact they are being stored as
> > ~/Mail/msg.coF (the .xxx altering with each new incoming message), the
> > extract from my ~/Mail/mail.log displays the full detail regarding a
> > delivery: -
> >
> > >From exim-users-request@??? Fri Nov 27 00:46:42 1998
> >  Subject: [EXIM] perl5 on BSDI 4 solved
> >   Folder: /home/russ/Mail/msg.coF                                  2136

> Its obviously getting passed to procmail, so this looks like a procmail
> and/or locking problem in procmail.
>
> I'd try setting
> VERBOSE=yes
> in the top of your .procmailrc and see what it says in your log with
> the next delivery. THis doesn't look like anything to do with exim
> to me - my (extended from then) procmail director/transports work
> fine ...

Hi,

Tried that and the following was produced on the next delivery: -

procmail: [28829] Fri Nov 27 12:42:50 1998
procmail: Locking "msgid.lock"
procmail: Executing "formail,-D,8192,msgid.cache"
procmail: Program failure (1) of "formail"
procmail: Assigning "LASTFOLDER=formail -D 8192 msgid.cache"
procmail: Unlocking "msgid.lock"
procmail: No match on "^Subject.*RealPlayer*"
.
.
procmail: No match on "whatever else"
procmail: Locking "/home/russ/Mail.lock"
procmail: Assigning "LASTFOLDER=/home/russ/Mail/msg.doF"
procmail: Opening "/home/russ/Mail/msg.doF"
procmail: Acquiring kernel-lock
procmail: [28829] Fri Nov 27 12:42:51 1998
procmail: Unlocking "/home/russ/Mail.lock"