RE: [EXIM] Template ISP configuration file

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: David M Walker
題目: RE: [EXIM] Template ISP configuration file
Some further thoughts (and I should apologize for not having got all
this down in one mail)

Marks alias problem is better written as:

        sales@???:sales_abc@???

My first attempt at adding *.datamgmt.com to allow for subdomains
failed becase there was no directory for the subdomain. I think
it is an easy change to make it say 'If not file exists, chop off
the first part and try again' i.e. abc.def.ghi.com would try itself
first, def.ghi.com next and finally ghi.com last. This would certainly
work for my cases but again might not answer everyones problems

rgds

davidw