Re: [EXIM] Template ISP configuration file

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: David M Walker
Para: phil.daws
CC: Exim Users Mailing List
Assunto: Re: [EXIM] Template ISP configuration file
Phil Daws wrote:

> This looks real good, but how are you handling virtual domains like
>         @abc.vhost.co.uk    @xyz.vhost.co.uk
> with the primary domain being vhost.co.uk ??

Three part answer:

1. I don't neet to, all mine clients are .com :-)

2. If as an ISP you are offering abc.vhost.co.uk to a client then
it just need to add this to the domain list

3. If you want to route abc.vhost.co.uk to vhost.co.uk then
   FAQ Q0301 comes into play and
    local_domains = *.mydomain.com:mydomain.com
   which I believe means that *.mydomain.com gets aliased

rgds
davidw