[EXIM] relay not prohibited

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: iqbal
題目: [EXIM] relay not prohibited
Hi

I am currently trying to setup exim, I have a machine running sendmail
actiong as the smtp box, exim is sitting on another machine, when I send
mail from exim itself it works correctly the mail gets delivered fine,
when I do it via the smtp box (i.e externally) it comres up with the
error relay not prohibited.

eg send email to domain.com externally ---> works correctly
send email to sub.domain.com externally --->relay prohibited
send email to sub.domain.com internally (fromexim box) --->no probs

I have the domain in the localdoms file etc etc, but obviously I'm
blocking something

Iqbal