著者: Bob Green
To: exim-users
題目: [EXIM] exim 2.05 and MS Internet Mail
Hi,

I just upgraded from exim 2.01 to 2.05 here and all the PC clients here
running MS Internet Mail (bundled with IE3) have started coming to me saying
that when they send mail, it gets delivered but Internet Mail thinks the
delivery failed and so keeps resending, much to the irritation of the
recipients! It was fine under 2.01. Did anything change in the way incoming
SMTP is handled. I'm trying to get a trace of the SMTP session to help shed
some light, but I wondered if anyone else has already seen this.

Thanks

-Bob