Re: [EXIM] Exim and ISDN (was: Exim is too fast?)

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Mark Seuffert (Pirates)
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] Exim and ISDN (was: Exim is too fast?)
Thanks Philip!

> > "Is there a expression to establish a router for big emails
> > (let's say > 100 KB)? Thx, if you can point me to the correct
> > section in the exim specification."
>
> Stick something like
>
> condition = ${if eq {${substr_5:$message_size}}{}{no}{yes}}
>
> on the router that you want to use for > 100KB messages.

Is there a trick to freeze such a message?
I did read the specifictation for a while to understand the last
expression (it matches every mail > 97 KB).... but did not find an
option to freeze those mails now.

I think about something like:
1. Let the specific router "freeze" every mail greater than 100 KB.
This would especially be great for offline-email systems, which
should hold bigger stuff going out, until the night when it's
cheaper.
2. Then late night I could call exim with "-qf" (?) by crontab to
request that all messages have to be thawed.

While dreaming about what exim could do... would you say bad idea
or gimme a hint how to hold/send again (freeze/unfreeze)?
--
M a r k   S e u f f e r t                             captain@???
Pirates Communication                              http://www.pirate.de