著者: Russ Paton,,,07771 778925
To: exim-users
題目: [EXIM] Majordomo & Exim...again
Hi,

I know that this subject was covered recently but with a recent system
crash I lost all my documentation and the available archives don't cover
my particular problem.

Ok, I've installed majordomo yada yada, all permissions are correct, ie
664 for files and 775 for directories.

Majordomo is listed under trusted_users in /path-to/exim/configure and
exim is additionally listed as part of group majordom and vice versa,
exim having both a UID and GID of 1004.

However when I try and submit anything through majordomo I get the
following appear in /var/log/exim_mainlog: -

1998-11-21 04:28:18 0zh4ef-0006Gu-00 <= russ@??? U=russ P=local S=524
1998-11-21 04:28:18 0zh4ef-0006Gu-00 majordomo_aliases director: failed to open /usr/local/majordomo/lists/lists.aliases for linear search: Permission denied (euid=1004 egid=1004)

Does anyone have any ideas on solving this issue?

Regards

Russ
--
Russ Paton