AW: [EXIM] underscore in domain name or email address

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Schreckenbach, Jan
A: 'Mark Seuffert (Pirates)'
Cc: 'Exim Mailingliste'
Asunto: AW: [EXIM] underscore in domain name or email address
Hi!

I know that this is the best solution. In my case the Server the mails
are from is
a NT server running exchange. These server is for our sales network and
delivers all
email for the outer world to the Linux server. On the Linux server the
headers will
be rewritten.
We have more then 10 branch establishments using these NT server. That's
the reason
why I can't change the name of this server immediatly. What I need (and
I guess many
other people changing from NT environment to Linux, too) is the
posibility to use exim on
a main mail hub without changing something on clients or other servers.
I understand that according to the RFC's your position is correct. But I
think for
the practise my position is also understandable.
If someone has an idea how I can deliver email locally on the Exchange
server without
changing the hostname in conjunction with the Linux server I would be
glad to hear about.

cu
Jan