[EXIM] underscore in domain name or email address

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Schreckenbach, Jan
A: 'Exim Mailingliste'
Asunto: [EXIM] underscore in domain name or email address
Hi,

    sorry, I know that this topic was discussed in-depth. I read most of
the
messages about. What I don't understand is why underscores may be
valid in dns
(I can turn off the check in /etc/named.boot) but never in email
addresses.
I've often seen underscores in hostnames and so there are a lot of
email addresses
based on hostnames with underscores in it. I really think there should
be an option
to use exim with these addresses ( e.g. in an environment with NT).

I there any possibility to have underscores in email addresses without
changing
the code? I would prefer an option to turn on a less restrictive
test.

cu
Jan