Re: [EXIM] Wish List Item (errm, not really!)

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Tabor J. Wells
Para: hamster
CC: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [EXIM] Wish List Item (errm, not really!)
On Wed, Nov 18, 1998 at 10:14:35AM +0000,
hamster@??? <hamster@???> is thought to have said:

> [....]
> > explaining shortly and simply enough what happened, just not like
> > this sentence. And without "Dear Sir/Madam" in the beginning and
> > "Have a nice day" in the end.
>
> oh I don't know, I've been contemplating how to work an excuse of the
> day server into the prohibition messages ;) That and the 12 days of
> christmas errors ;)
>
>     Mark

Yeah I'd love to work in a call to the BOFH excuse server,

=== A BOFH-Style Excuse Server.
=== By Jeff Ballard (ballard@???) http://www.cae.wisc.edu/~ballard
=== See http://www.cae.wisc.edu/~ballard/bofhserver.html for more info
Your excuse is: The data on your hard drive is out of balance.

Hmm,

451 The data on your hard drive is out of balance.

sounds like fun. :)

Tabor

Tabor J. Wells                                          twells@???
Shore.Net Systems Admin.     Just another victim of the ambient morality