著者: Jeffrey Goldberg
To: Lars Kellogg-Stedman
CC: exim-users
題目: Re: [EXIM] Delivering to MH folders?
On Wed, 18 Nov 1998, Lars Kellogg-Stedman wrote:

> I'm a big fan of the MH suite of tools, and I'd like to convince exim to
> use mh format when delivering files into a directory.

I suppose that you could always set up a transport that piped the message
through slocal. I don't remember the guts of slocal and MH well enough to
see exactly how to do that, but it would be a place to start.

> I'm only looking for it on a
> per-user basis (that is, I want *my* mail delivered into mh folders, but
> not everybody elses').

Then why not put slocal in $home/.forward ? That is the traditional way
of doing this.

-j

--
Jeffrey Goldberg                +44 (0)1234 750 111 x 2826
 Cranfield Computer Centre      FAX         751 814