Re: [EXIM] Just can't find it.

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Andromeda
Para: gblakel
CC: Exim
Assunto: Re: [EXIM] Just can't find it.
At 15:30 18/11/1998 -0600, you wrote:
>Using Majordomo with EXIM, an error-message is sent back to the
>list-owner. Now, I realize that this is the result of STDERR and STDOUT
>not being distinguished by EXIM, so it reports anything it gets as an
>error -- even successes.

What messages are you getting? I was at some stage also struggling with
majordomo, and when I specified my majordom user (the user majordomo runs
under) in the trusted_users list my errors mostly went away.

But you may still have an issue with the :include: and pipe commands in the
alias files.

Andromeda
= The Andromeda HTML Workshop - http://www.htmlworkshop.com/ =
=                Home of Search & Replace 98                 =