Re: [EXIM] Spool-File-Lock-Problem

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Sheldon Hearn
A: Koschin
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] Spool-File-Lock-Problem

On Wed, 18 Nov 1998 15:56:17 +0100, Koschin wrote:

> some of our customers got an error-message : "error /var/spool/exim/ is
> locked. Another session open ?"
>
> So...i deleted the .mailacount.pop file ...and it worked.

This sounds _very_ much like you're having problems with Qualcomm
Popper, rather than with exim. The popper will give the error message
you describe on POP3 connection attempts.

Are you sure this has something to do with exim? Perhaps you should be
mailing the users list for Qualcomm's popper, where the readers would
be more likely to have the experience necessary to help you with your
problem?

Ciao,
Sheldon.