Re: [EXIM] ETRN?

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Philip Hazel
A: Georg v.Zezschwitz
Cc: Paul Mansfield, exim-users
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] ETRN?
On Wed, 18 Nov 1998, Georg v.Zezschwitz wrote:

> If Exim would have an option similar to "-R", something like
> "-Re" where "-Re" means "make a queue run on all recipients that
> match this regular expression" (vs. "make a queue run on all recipients
> that match this substring", the "@"-ETRN-option could be easily
> implemented by making a "@argument$"-queuerun with -Re.

Noted.

> What about including Pauls script to the scripts-directory?

No. The scripts directory contains scripts for building Exim. I suppose
it could be put in the util directory, though. However, if all you want
to do is strip off the first character if it is @ or # you can do that
all within Exim itself:

smtp_etrn_command = "/usr/lib/sendmail -R
  ${if match {$domain}{^[@#]}{${substr_1:$domain}}{$domain}}"

No need for a script.