Re: [EXIM] local delivery precision

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: V. T. Mueller
A: Mark Seuffert (Pirates)
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] local delivery precision
On Wed, 18 Nov 1998, Mark Seuffert (Pirates) wrote:
> If I have for example three local users in /etc/passwd: "jim, bob, mary"
> and handle two domains, I want that bob has only the address bob@domain1
> and not bob@domain2. By default he has bob@domain1 and bob@domain2.

Step1: define your domains as local:
local_domains = "abc.domain.de:domain.de: \
                partial-lsearch;/etc/MASTER"

where /etc/MASTER looks like:
*.abc.de
*.123.com
*.trullala.de

Step2: set up a director:
virtual:
driver = aliasfile
# user = $local_part
group = mail
domains = partial-lsearch;/etc/mail/LD-list
no_more
file = "${lookup {$domain} partial-lsearch \
{/etc/mail/LD-list} {$value} fail}"
search_type = lsearch*
end

where /etc/LD-list looks like:
*.abc.de:                      /etc/mail/abc
*.123.de:                      /etc/mail/123
*.trullala.com:                /etc/mail/trullala

each file (/etc/mail/[abc,123,trullala] then is in regular alias format.

In my case local delivery is totally disabled but you may also negate
virtual domains from beeing processed in local delivery, thus using
local_delivery for your primary domain. (Please note that otherways you
need to include it in the list of domains, too).

That's what I did figure out from the specs and from a lot of helpful
hints from this list several months ago...
If there's a better way to accomplish this, I will appreciate suggestions
:)

cheerio,
Volker
  Volker T. Mueller      Albert-Ludwigs-Universitaet  Freiburg im Breisgau
  Student der Informatik    vtmue@???  +49 761 355-03 -80(fax)

                        "Christ ist man fuer Andere"