Re: [EXIM] non-real domain for POP3&windows

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Philip Hazel
A: nick
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] non-real domain for POP3&windows
On Mon, 16 Nov 1998 nick@??? wrote:

>    Other hosts don't know about any_name.ray.ru host and I wrote

>     *.ray.ru.             IN  MX  11    mail.ray.ru

I presume you mean

>     *.ray.ru.             IN  MX  11    mail.ray.ru.

> 1998-11-16 18:25:45 0zfRTE-00000b-00 lowest MX record for hotel.ray.ru

points to local host

You have to tell Exim how to handle mail that domain. Otherwise it will
run the default router and give the above error. You quoted:

> >       The file will be written as the user "exim". Then arrange to route all
> >       mail for that domain to that transport, with a router like this:

> >         special_router:
> >           driver = domainlist
> >           transport = special_transport
> >           route_list = "some.domain"

Did you install such a router? The final option should be

route_list = *.ray.ru

and that router must come *before* the default lookuphost router.