Re: [EXIM] Does 2.053 still handle message_size_limit?

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Philip Hazel
To: Sheldon Hearn
CC: exim-users
題目: Re: [EXIM] Does 2.053 still handle message_size_limit?
On Tue, 17 Nov 1998, Sheldon Hearn wrote:

> I've had private confirmation from a list member that 2.05 is handling
> the *_size_limit options correctly.

I've just tried this on my current testing version, which is 2.053++
(but has no changes related to size limitation). It worked correctly
both for SMTP and non-SMTP incoming messages. In the SMTP case it gave

552 Message too large

after the terminating "." in the protocol. The response to EHLO was

250-xxxxxxxxxHello ph10 at localhost [127.0.0.1]
250-SIZE 512
250-8BITMIME
250-ETRN
250-PIPELINING