Re: [EXIM] Wish List Item (errm, not really!)

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Bruce Rodger
A: Philip Hazel
Cc: vadik, exim-users
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] Wish List Item (errm, not really!)
> That it exactly my view on this matter. I have tried to make the
> messages short, clear, factual, and with as little jargon as possible.
> Of course there is always room for improvement, and I'm willing to
> consider any suggestions people make, but I won't clutter them up with
> gratuitous obsequious noise words.

I once tried making the error mesages more "friendly". Bad move. All it did
was made people think that the message had been sent by a person, rather than
the mail system, and so they'd reply to it....

Bruce.

--
Bruce Rodger                      |Bruce.Rodger@???  PGP key available
IT Services                       |http://www.strath.ac.uk/CC/People/bruce.html