[EXIM] remote_smtp defer (-34): retry time no reached for an…

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Clay Porter
A: exim-users
Asunto: [EXIM] remote_smtp defer (-34): retry time no reached for any host
Sorry if this has been asked at one time. I searched the archives and
looked at the docs, but this one is eluding me.

I have exim running on our main server. Due to historical reasons there are
some internal mailing lists hosted on another server in-house. I switched
to exim sometime ago. Yesterday, the MTA on the mailing list server died.
Ever since then I get the error in the subject line, even after I restarted
the MTA.

Could someone explain to me what the message means?

Clay Porter
clay.porter@???