著者: Paul Mansfield
To: Sascha Pollok
CC: exim-users
題目: Re: [EXIM] ETRN?
On Tue, 17 Nov 1998, Sascha Pollok wrote:
> is it true that only ETRN #addressframent works with Exim? A customer of
> mine got some Mailserver running on NT that sends a
> ETRN domainname which does not cause Exim to start a queue - is this right?
>
> Kind regards,
>     Sascha

we believe this is correct and had to replace the ETRN command in the configure
file like this:

    # allow interworking with broken systems like Microsoft
    smtp_etrn_command = /opt/exim/bin/exim_etrn_wrapper $domain

/opt/exim/bin/exim_etrn_wrapper is a script which basically removes extraneous
characters... something like this

$exim_bin = '/opt/exim/bin/exim';
$exim_arg1 = '-R';
$domain = $ARGV[0];

if ($domain =~ /#(\S+)/ ) {
        $domain = $1;
}
elsif ($domain =~ /<(\S+)>/ ) {
        $domain = $1;
} elsif ($domain =~ /(\S+)/ ) {
        $domain = $1;
} else {
        die "$0: illegal argument $ARGV[0] ignored\n";
}
exec $exim_bin , $exim_arg1 , "$domain";

HTH,

Paul