[EXIM] Wish List Item (errm, not really!)

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: G.E.Fowler
To: exim-users
題目: [EXIM] Wish List Item (errm, not really!)
Hi folks

I realise this is way off-topic, but I thought you might appreciate it.

One of our users has just responded to a MAILER-DAEMON reply regarding
an unknown recipient with the following (names changed to protect etc
etc...)

>Make this more polite!!!

>At 07:50 PM 11/13/98 +0000, you wrote:
>>This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.
>>
>>A message that you sent could not be delivered to all of its
>>recipients. The
>>following address(es) failed:
>>
>>  <unknown-user>@<domain>.lboro.ac.uk:
>>    unknown local-part "<unknown-user>" in
>>    domain "<domain>.lboro.ac.uk"

>>---- This is a copy of the message, including all the headers.----

<SNIP>

So, a request (from an end user) for the wish list:
More polite software please!

Graeme
Graeme Fowler
Network Officer, Infrastructure & Networks Group
Loughborough University Computing Services
+44 1509 228426