[EXIM] Does 2.053 still handle message_size_limit?

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Sheldon Hearn
To: exim-users
題目: [EXIM] Does 2.053 still handle message_size_limit?

Hi folks,

I have the following two lines in my exim 2.053 configure file:

return_size_limit = 16K
message_size_limit = 265K

I believe 16K is enough for headers, an explanation of the error and
enough crap to indicate that an attachment was involved.

I'm finding that this _doesn't_ have the expected results. Exim is
currently accepting messages of any size via SMTP (I'm sending a 6MB
plaintext file as a test indicator).

I've completely killed and restarted the daemon since changing the
configure file, which is world readable. Besides, if there was a problem
reading the file, I'd see something in the rejectlog.

There's nothing in rejectlog and the mainlog entries look like regular
deliveries -- they even show "S=6917002"!

All I really want to know is this: has anyone seen exim 2.053 refuse to
accept delivery via SMTP of messages, based on the value of
message_size_limit?

Thanks,
Sheldon.