著者: Sascha Pollok
To: exim-users
題目: [EXIM] Another Problem (ETRN)
Dear Exim-Folks,

here's a problem: I got Exim 2.x running on Sun hosting about 300 Domains.
The SUN is primary MX for a Domain (let's say test.de).
This test.de belongs to a customer attached to my network by ISDN-Dialout
(on a MAX 4000).

All incoming connections for the customer's network are causing a dialout
on the MAX. No problem.

But: Mails should be queued on my SUN until the customer sends
a ETRN #test.de to start the queue. Once the ETRN is sent, itThey are
getting a huge
number of mails and they don't want to pay for the call everytime
a mail comes in.

The question is: How do I tell Exim to keep the mail and not even TRY to
deliver it even if there is a routable Connection? (The Max would dial out
if it gets a Port 25 connection request).

I'd like to find a solution using Exim and not to set filters on the MAX.

Greetings,
Sascha

---
Sascha Pollok