[EXIM] DSN or not DSN??

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Oliver Andrich
A: exim-users
Asunto: [EXIM] DSN or not DSN??
Hi,

I currently evaluatiog exim as a replacement for sendmail on my
Mailserver with roughly 13.000 Users and about 8000-10000 deliveries
per hour. And it works really fine on my test server and even as a
sendmail junkie I have to admit, that exim suits more my needs and is
easier to configure.

But I have also a question or request. (May be I have missed something
in the docs or the FAQ.) Does exim support DSN (Delivery Status
Notification) or will it ever support it? I ask cause, quite a lot of
our customers use it. And it seems that it can't deal with it at the
moment, at least the way mutt (my prefered mailreader) uses it. The
old sendmail installation had no problem with it, but with exim the
commandline arguments aren't interpreted the way they ought to be.

What did I miss? Where is my fault? If anyone has a solution, please
mail it to me.

Thanks, Oliver Andrich

P.S.: Anyway, this is not a critical requirement for me, and exim is
so cool that I will use it anyway. I love the way it handles
deliviries and I love eximon.

--
Oliver Andrich, Andrich.Net, http://andrich.net/