Re: [EXIM] Question + Wish

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Nigel Metheringham
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] Question + Wish
Elsner@??? said:
} I'd like to have the opposite the of "Hide" for the queue diplay, a
} function "Focus" to have only certain adresses displayed.

Strangely enough "neximon" (only a working name), allows almost exactly
that - if you click on a sender address all the messages with the same
sender get selected. Clicking on hide then hides everything that is not
selected.

However neximon is slightly more focused - it does not do the graphing
stuff at all for example. It also doesn't do anything at all other than
display right now - ie its got fragments of functionality but ain't there
by any means. Its also going to have some bias towards how our operations
work - ie we save spam by mv-ing it out of the queue for analysis and
execution of the sender. neximon is in perl/tk.

I'll make a copy available when it looks slightly useful...

    Nigel.

--
[ Nigel.Metheringham@???   -  Systems Software Engineer ]
[ Tel : +44 113 207 6112                   Fax : +44 113 234 6065 ]