著者: Frank Elsner
To: exim-users
題目: [EXIM] Question + Wish

Question:

How can I stop the log and queue displays to pick up a string with the mouse
               which is really hard when the displays are running ?

Wish:

I'd like to have the opposite the of "Hide" for the queue diplay,
a function "Focus" to have only certain adresses displayed.

It's really a mess to search for a special address when the queue is long ...

Frank Elsner  /                           c/o  Technische Universitaet Berlin |
 ____________/                                 ZRZ, Sekr. E-N 50              |

|                                              Einsteinufer 17                |

|Voice: +49 30 314 23897                       D-10587 Berlin                 |
|SMTP : Elsner@???                        Germany                |
|X400 : /S=Elsner/OU=zrz/P=TU-Berlin/A=d400/C=de/            _________________|