Re: [EXIM] IP hosts

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Andromeda
A: Exim
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] IP hosts
At 04:49 13/11/1998 +0200, you wrote:
>Or is it sender_host_reject and sender_net_reject that are causing the
>problem? They are currently set to:

I decided in the end to use the following I found in the FAQ:

sender_host_reject_recipients =
+allow_unknown:lsearch;/usr/exim/local/hosts-blacklist

I've also improved my prohibition_message option, to include the
$prohibition_reason variable for the customisation purposes.

I apologise for spamming you countless people, I'll make my configuration
available at some stage. Philip, would you like to have it as sample
configuration?

Andromeda

= The Andromeda HTML Workshop - http://www.htmlworkshop.com/ =
=                Home of Search & Replace 98                 =