Re: [EXIM] Testing version of Exim

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Vadim Vygonets
Para: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [EXIM] Testing version of Exim
Quoth Philip Hazel on Thu, Nov 12, 1998:
> On Wed, 11 Nov 1998, Ben Smithurst wrote:
> > FreeBSD doesn't seem to have strsignal, the os.h-FreeBSD needs correcting.

> No, you are right - and the third FreeBSD user to tell me. Obviously the
> FreeBSD community is right on the ball. The problem is that I don't have
> an account on a FreeBSD machine [*]. I searched for strsignal on NetBSD
> and BSDI and found it, so I assumed it was a BSD thing.

No, BSDI doesn't have it, neither 3.x nor 4.0. So OS/os.h-BSDI
needs the same correction.

> [*] Anybody near (netwise) to here care to offer?

Well, I can give you a BSDI account, but I'm pretty far from you.
Ping cs.huji.ac.il and decide.

BTW, isn't it more standard to make the PERL_CC line and friends
look like this:
PERL_CC    != perl5 -MConfig -e 'print $$Config{cc}'
?

Vadik.

--
It was state of the art, he said.
The art in this case was probably pottery.