[EXIM] A more advanced hub/firewall config

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Graham Leggett
A: exim-users
Asunto: [EXIM] A more advanced hub/firewall config
Hi all,

I have managed to convince my firewall machine to relay all mail to my
mailserver inside the firewall, and this is working fine.

I have discovered however that mail destined for arbitrary hosts are
also being relayed to the mailserver inside the firewall. The hub
documentation suggests that a route list be kept for all domains that
are being forwarded, however I would like to avoid this approach if
possible to cut down on maintenance of config files on multiple machines
(there are a number of domains).

What I'd like is a system where if mail arrives addressed to a domain
whose MX points to the firewall, it is forwarded to the internal mail
server. If mail arrives that is destined to an address whose MX does not
point to the firewall, and it came from an approved sender who is
allowed to relay, it should be sent direct to the host over the
internet.

Will the "bydns_mx" option do this for me in the route_list?

Regards,
Graham