Re: [EXIM] Exim as mail hub - how?

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: John Burnham
A: Graham Leggett, exim-users
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] Exim as mail hub - how?
> I would like to set up an exim server as a mail relay for all mail for
> our domain. I would basically like all incoming mail to the exim server
> (on the firewall) that is not addressed to a local recipient must be
> relayed to another smtp server (inside the firewall).
>
> I have tried adding a director at the end of the director list that
> passes all mail to the particular smtp server, but messages are being
> frozen because exim does not like the fact that the MX record for the
> domain points to it - the actual mail server is not visible from the
> internet.

Something like putting the director at the beginning of the list
with settings like:
foo:
transport=smtp,
driver=domainlist;
route_list = "spong.com internal.spong.com byname";

This will route all mail coming in to spong.com and send them to the
host internal.spong.com - the byname is important. You can have
byname (which just looks up the host name), bydns (which does a
DNS lookup - full MX and A processing), bydns_a (looks up A
records and fails if there are none) and bydns_mx (looks up MX
records and fails if there are none). Check the domainlist router
section of the docs.
 J.
--
John Burnham