著者: Graham Leggett
To: exim-users
題目: [EXIM] Exim as mail hub - how?
Hi all,

I would like to set up an exim server as a mail relay for all mail for
our domain. I would basically like all incoming mail to the exim server
(on the firewall) that is not addressed to a local recipient must be
relayed to another smtp server (inside the firewall).

I have tried adding a director at the end of the director list that
passes all mail to the particular smtp server, but messages are being
frozen because exim does not like the fact that the MX record for the
domain points to it - the actual mail server is not visible from the
internet.

The docs seem to be missing examples, and I'm confused, how is this
done?

Regards,
Graham