Re: [EXIM] Queue information

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: hamster
Para: Sheldon Hearn
CC: hamster, exim-users
Assunto: Re: [EXIM] Queue information
Sheldon Hearn wrote....
> On Thu, 12 Nov 1998 11:08:22 GMT, hamster@??? wrote:
>
> > I'm trying to put some mrtg graphing back into place (broke on various
> > machines after moving from sendmail ;).
>
> I still don't understand what you're looking for.

How big the queue is, how many queue items are being processed.

> Is your question "How
> do I give exim's queue statistics to MRTG?"

That's sorted already, http://chalk.ftech.net/mrtg/mail/ is where the
graphs which are setup for sendmail are currently residing. However
you might notice some of them are a little... quiet.. :)

> If so, are you sure eximon, supplied as part of the exim distribution,
> won't do?

The problem with eximon is having to run the program on each box and
leave it running to get a historical record. Mrtg easily gives a long
term record of the performance (at least as measured by the queues) of
the mailservers without having to login to check them physically.

    Mark

--
Mark Lowes <hamster@???>            http://hamster.wibble.org/
Wibble.org                    http://www.wibble.org/