Re: [EXIM] Queue information

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: hamster
A: Sheldon Hearn
Cc: hamster, exim-users
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] Queue information
Sheldon Hearn wrote....
> On Wed, 11 Nov 1998 18:19:51 GMT, hamster@??? wrote:
> > Can anyone think of an elegant way of checking how many items are in

[..]
> In what way does ``exim -bp'' not meet your needs? The way I read your
> question, it's what you want, but perhaps I'm not understanding?

I'm trying to put some mrtg graphing back into place (broke on various
machines after moving from sendmail ;). Information is power and
noticing that there's a s***ding great queue on one of the relays
usually indicates that I need to do something :) I've also got a
script elsewhere which does some totalling across all the mailservers
and page me if the queue builds up beyond certain limits. Ok all of
the above might be a little over the top but we got burnt with a
broken message screwing sendmail's queue once...

    Mark

--
Mark Lowes <hamster@???>            http://hamster.wibble.org/
Wibble.org                    http://www.wibble.org/