著者: Peter Radcliffe
To: exim-users
題目: Re: [EXIM] some more details about spam
Ben Smithurst <ben@???> probably said:
> Right, though it does not (AFAICT) do any checks on the local part. Exim
> would happily say that foo@??? is a valid sender
> address, despite the fact it cannot be mailed to. (I don't see how it
> could verify the local part anyway, many sites to not implement VRFY
> and blindly respond 250 to all RCPTs.)

Exim verifies local parts if it can do so, authoratively - basicly, any
domain that is local (I set up a case where the main domain for a site
was a virtual domain that all the mail relays were authorative for and
threw the appropriate local parts to the appropriate places, the relays
would reject invalid local parts for all the local/virtual/etc domains
in from: and to:, etc, headers ...).

P.

--
pir               pir@???      pir@???      pir@???