著者: Andromeda
To: hamster
CC: exim-users
題目: Re: [EXIM] some more details about spam
At 17:57 11/11/1998 +0000, hamster@??? wrote:
>> receiver_verify
>What does the verify here actually do? dns lookups on the domain part
>of the address?

It actually tries to verify that the senders and recipients are valid and
can be mailed to (correct me if I'm wrong). My options below will reject
any message that does either not contain a valid sender (using
sender_verify and sender_verify_reject) or a valid recipient (using
receiver_verify).

>> rbl_reject_recipients
>Can't reject here for local reasons :(

Then use the rbl_warn_header option instead which will insert a header that
lets the user know that this is email from an RBL-blacklisted host.

Andromeda

= The Andromeda HTML Workshop - http://www.htmlworkshop.com/ =
=                Home of Search & Replace 98                 =