Re: [EXIM] Customising Welcome Banners (??)

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: V. T. Mueller
To: Philip Hazel
CC: Andromeda, Sheldon Hearn, Exim
題目: Re: [EXIM] Customising Welcome Banners (??)
On Wed, 11 Nov 1998, Philip Hazel wrote:
> I just looked at the configure file, to see if could add anything. At
> the top I found:
>
> # This is a default configuration file which will operate correctly in
> # uncomplicated installations. Please see the manual for a complete list
> # of all the runtime configuration options that can be included in a
> # configuration file.
>
> Short of putting in lots of *********** and CAPITAL LETTERS I can't
> really see what else I could say.

Hm well, for people like me who play with exim in their spare time after
midnight (being a bit braindead then already :) you may add a hint to the
FAQ list. Things like the lockfile problem are rather hard to find in the
specs but really easy to find in the FAQs.

But I'm not sure how much action is required from the sotware's author
part as long as the problem is between the computer and the chair...

;-)
greetings,
Volker
  Volker T. Mueller      Albert-Ludwigs-Universitaet  Freiburg im Breisgau
  Student der Informatik    vtmue@???  +49 761 355-03 -80(fax)

                        "Christ ist man fuer Andere"