Re: [EXIM] Practicum talk on MTAs at LISA '98

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Tabor J. Wells
To: Malcolm Ray, James FitzGibbon
CC: exim-users
題目: Re: [EXIM] Practicum talk on MTAs at LISA '98
On Tue, Nov 10, 1998 at 08:59:08AM +0000,
Malcolm Ray <cziamgr@???> is thought to have said:

> > At the LISA '98 conference in Boston, there is a Practicum talk entitled
> > "Mailer Wars".
>
> Bernstein versus Venema Celebrity Deathmatch: I see a great need.

If the thread in bugtraq is any indication of what's to come, I may have
to redo my LISA schedule so that I can attend. :)

I'm glad that someone has stepped up to represent Exim, though.

> > Once I have more details, I will post here so that people can give me
> > some pointers. Also, if you have a unique or special use of Exim at
> > your site, I would appreciate hearing about it just in case it or
> > something like it comes up at the talk.

We're an ISP in (well near) Boston, as a matter of fact. We don't do
anything too special, but we do transit 150-200k messages a day through
our two mail servers without them breaking much of a sweat. We handle
something like 5200 virtual domains and an unknown number of dialup SMTP
domains. Things work quite well.

Tabor

Tabor J. Wells                                          twells@???
Shore.Net Systems Admin.     Just another victim of the ambient morality