Re: [EXIM] Exim/Linux compile problem

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Mark Seuffert (Pirates)
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] Exim/Linux compile problem
Hai Sheldon!

Sheldon Hearn schrieb am 10 Nov 98, (you wrote):

> You will have better success with future software installations if you
> get into the habit of reading the README files that accompany the
> software before trying to do _anything_.

I had the same problems, and think new users could be better guided
through installation? :)
I remember, after choosing the correct DBM library, it did not work,
after long time of searching I found the problem: you have to do a
"make makefile". Mentioning this in the FAQ (or somewhere REALLY BIG)
could help other beginners?
--
M a r k   S e u f f e r t                             captain@???
Pirates Communication                              http://www.pirate.de