Re: [EXIM] Customising Welcome Banners (??)

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Jeffrey Goldberg
To: Andromeda
CC: Exim
題目: Re: [EXIM] Customising Welcome Banners (??)
On Tue, 10 Nov 1998, Andromeda wrote:

> I would like to know if there is a way to customise the default message
> (welcome banner) that Exim displays to include a custom message?

See

smtp_banner

option in the specs. I would have cut-and-pasted the bit from the docs,
but my Xserver seems to be unhappy again.

-j

--
Jeffrey Goldberg                +44 (0)1234 750 111 x 2826
 Cranfield Computer Centre      FAX         751 814