[EXIM] Practicum talk on MTAs at LISA '98

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: James FitzGibbon
A: exim-users
Asunto: [EXIM] Practicum talk on MTAs at LISA '98

At the LISA '98 conference in Boston, there is a Practicum talk entitled
"Mailer Wars". When I first read the description, I noticed that Exim
wasn't listed. I offered to join the panel, and have been accepted as the
designate speaker for Exim.

You can read a bit more about the talk at

http://www.usenix.org/events/lisa98/brochure/TechProgram2.html

The talk is on December 10th, 1998 from 2:00pm to 3:30pm. The essence of
the talk is presenting different e-mail scenarios to the panel and seeing
how they would use their MTA to accomplish the task (including perhaps not
using their MTA if the scenario called for it).

Once I have more details, I will post here so that people can give me some
pointers. Also, if you have a unique or special use of Exim at your site,
I would appreciate hearing about it just in case it or something like it
comes up at the talk.

Wish me luck!

--
j.

James FitzGibbon                                                james@???
System Engineer, ACC Global Net                   Voice/Fax (416)207-7171/7610