Re: [EXIM] bad mode (100664) for .forward file

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Harald Meland
To: James Dehnert
CC: exim-users@exim.org
題目: Re: [EXIM] bad mode (100664) for .forward file
[James Dehnert]

> On a sililar subject. I have a few users who want to lock down
> their home directories to 700. Is there a way that exim can check
> for a .forward file as the user so that it can get past this?

For the `forwardfile' director, the `check_local_user' option defaults
to true. The documentation of this option says:

When this option is set, the local user is always one of the
permitted owners of the file, and the local user's uid is used when
reading the forward file if the `seteuid' option is set or if the
global security setting is not `setuid'. In addition the uid and
gid read from the `passwd' file are used as defaults for the generic
`user' and `group' options.

You might also want to have a look at the `forwardfile' option
`seteuid'.
--
Harald