Re: [EXIM] bug in exim when talking to non-ESMTP host?

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Malcolm Ray
To: Paul Mansfield
CC: exim-users
題目: Re: [EXIM] bug in exim when talking to non-ESMTP host?
[about David Postman's eccentricities]

> I will await with interest the results of your test.

I think Greg Woods' test did the job better. I haven't had any reply to
my messages, apart from an automatic "we don't provide support via email".
Incidentally, *most* of Tobit's own corporate MTAs are now listed in
ORBS: mail.tobit.com, mail.tobit.net, mail.uk.tobit.com, pop.fr.tobit.com.
Not a good advertisement for an MTA vendor!

--
Malcolm Ray                           University of London Computer Centre