Re: [EXIM] Relay

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Philip Hazel
A: Gowrynath Sivaganeshamoorthy
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] Relay
On Thu, 5 Nov 1998, Gowrynath Sivaganeshamoorthy wrote:

> local_domains_include_host = true
> local_domains_include_host_literals = true
> relay_domains_include_local_mx = true
> sender_host_reject_relay = *
> sender_host_accept = mail.horse.de
> sender_net_accept = 212.6.148.0/24:212.6.149.0/24
>
> mail.horse.de is our Backup MX. The two networks are our local nets.
>
> Now I have a small question. Is that normal that an email which was sent to
> a local user with a local virtual domain is refused and then delviered by
> the backup MX ?
>
> look at this log entries:
>
> 1998-11-05 11:35:34 connection from gwttt.region.trier.de [194.156.201.1]

(root) refused (accept)

Correctly rejected, since it did not match sender_host_accept or
sender_net_accept.

> 1998-11-05 11:35:47 0zbMlX-0000l8-00 <= aotto@??? H=mail.horse.de

[195.222.192.196] U=root P=esmtp S=1627 id=199811051046.LAA15102@???

Correctly not rejected, since it comes from mail.horse.de, which is
listed in sender_host_accept.

> I don't understand why our mailserver is refusing the mails to our local
> domains. I think I've forgotten some settings ?

I don't really think you want those sender_host_accept and
sender_net_accept settings. They rather limit the number of hosts you
will be able to get mail from.

Perhaps you really intended to set sender_host_accept_relay and
sender_net_accept_relay?